2017 was a massive year of growth for our family. We were stretched and fortified. We learned to focus on what truly matters and makes us happiest. We humbled ourselves often–many times, without choice. However, we ended the year on the happiest note that we have had in a while. In one word, I’d describe it as “joy.”
I could stretch on and on with my words, but I think a video is the best way to tackle this because I filmed one second every day for a year.
2017 #Figadventures | 1SE: One second every day
Follow along all year long by clicking over to my Instagram profile and hitting “follow.”
My Favorite mon fig Posts from 2017
- I loved being able to write about my beloved Disneyland with all my tips and tricks.
- We traveled to Sedona and fell in love, so I wrote a travel guide.
- I made a flower crown for this first time and documented the whole thing. It’s my most popular post ever.
- I spilled the tea on my adoption story and researched the heck out of adoption.
- And of course, I loved using this blog to write honest posts about motherhood: like this letter to Oliver.
We’re already in 2018, and I’m finding light and joy each day. Check out my goals here, if you’re interested.
3 thoughts on “#FigAdventures | 2017 Rewind”
Isn’t it so much fun to look back and see your most popular posts and pictures?! I love looking back and seeing all of the fun things in the past year 🙂
Southern and Style
Aww what a sweet video! I’ve been thinking about trying to make a second everyday video like that! Looks like you guys had a wonderful year 🙂
This is the cutest video!! I need to start doing one second a day again. You guys definitely had a crazy year – so glad it ended on such a good note.