Yesterday, Adam and I gave talks in church to our ward (congregation) on the Light of Christ. I don’t feel like that was a coincidence because this entire month, I’ve been thinking about how I can help others and be joyful each day. I want light to permeate each aspect of my life this year: in all of my goals.
- Get pregnant–personal, but at the top of what I want from this year.
- Experience healthy in a way where I can treat my illnesses as homeopathically as possible.
- Save enough money to buy our first home. It’s time.
- Find my birthmother and say thank you.
- Meditate daily and go to yoga at least once a week.
- Cook more: four to five dinners a week would be a win.
- Gain more organic and true Instagram followers. I’m hanging out in the 8K range as of today.
- Hang out with 1K organic Twitter followers. I’m falling in love with the platform more and more.
- Read and listen to eighteen books.
- Finish reading the Book of Mormon: slow and steady.
- Attend an LDS Temple once every two months.
- Travel by taking my son on Star Tours at Disneyland & hike something that scares me.
- Be a light to all of whom I interact in all situations. To me, this matters most. There are one hundred mental gold stars next to this baby.
Let’s get started! Be a light.